- Gaia 2.0: Could humans add some level of self-awareness to Earth’s self-regulation? - By Timothy M. Lenton1 and Bruno Latour2
- French Philosophy Today: New Figures of the Human in Badiou, Meillassoux, Malabou, Serres and Latour by Christopher Watkin, Edinburgh University Press. (2016). Link to Jstor
- From Agamben to Zizek - Bruno Latour (1947–), Contemporary Critical Theorists by Ilana Gershon. Book Editor - Jon Simons, published by Edinburgh University Press. (2010) Link to Jstor
- Kissing the Mask: Beauty, Understatement and Femininity in Japanese Noh Theater by William T. Vollmann. ISBN-13: 978-0061228490 (Miyoshi library, Tokyo)
- THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER OF PERFORMANCE: A NEW AESTHETICS by Erika Fischer-Lichte and Saskya Iris Jain. Review by: Yvonne Hardt for the Dance Research Journal, Vol. 43, No. 1 (Summer 2011), pp. 117-119 Published by Congress on Research in Dance. Link to Jstor
- The Theatre Journal by Erika Fischer-Lichte. Theatre Journal, Vol. 57, No. 3, Theorizing Globalization through Theatre (Oct., 2005), pp. 557-567. Published by The Johns Hopkins University Press Link to Jstor
- The Show and the Gaze of Theatre: A European Perspective by Erika Fischer-Lichte. Review by Bettina L. Knapp. World Literature Today, Vol. 72, No. 4, Focus on Nuruddin Farah: The 1998 Neustadt Prize (Autumn, 1998), pp. 907-908. Published by Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma. Link to Jstor
- Gamified Audiovisual Works – Composition, Perception, Performance by Marko Ciciliani, Barbara Lüneburg. IEM – Institute of Electronic Music and Acoustics University of Music and Performing Arts Graz. (paper)
- Regelbrüche provozieren - Kompositionen zwischen Musik und Videospiel by Julian Kämper (article)
- Anthropomorphism in Japanese Culture by Nippaku - Belgian chatter about Japan Link to web
- Between ‘Ludic Play’ and ‘Performative Involvement’- Performance Practice in Audiovisual Gamified Multimedia Artworks by Barbara Lüneburg (paper)
- PhD Thesis: LA CIUDAD AUMENTADA. EXPERIMENTACIÓN ARTÍSTICA EN APLICACIONES DE REALIDAD AUMENTADA. By Alena Mesarosova . PhD conducted by Franciso Giner. UPV- BBAA, Politechnic University of Valencia, Spain.
- The Role of Technomorphic and Sociomorphic Imagery in the Long Struggle for a Humanistic Sociology by Marinus Ossewaarde for book The Making of the Humanities, Volume III: The Modern Humanities. Edited by Rens Bod, Jaap Maat, Thijs Weststeijn. Published by Amsterdam University Press. (2014). Link to Jstor
Immersive Media and Art in Japan
teamLab (f. 2001) is one of the most impressive immersive media project-generator in the world.