AUDIO CRYPTOGRAPHY AND SECRET SHARING:
- Y. Desmedt, S. Hou, and J. Quisquater. 1988. “Audio and optical cryptography,” Advances in Cryptology - Asiacrypt'98, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, LNCS 1514, pp.392–404, SpringerVerlag, 1998
- Li, Chen-Chi , Laih, Chi-Sung, Yang, Chin-Nung. 2003. New Audio Secret Sharing Schemes With Time Division Technique. Journal of Information Science and Engineering, volume 19(4), Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, pp 605-614, 2003.
- Amresh Nikam, Poonam Kapade, Sonali Patil. 2010. Audio Cryptography: A (2, 2) Secret Sharing for Wave File. Published by International Journal of Computer Science and Application Issue 2010 ISSN 0974-0767 96
- Khobragade, P. V. and Uke, Nilesh. Cogent Sharing Of Covert File Using Audio Cryptographic Scheme. Published by International Journal of Applied Information Systems (IJAIS) – ISSN : 2249-0868 Foundation of Computer Science FCS, New York, USA Volume 1– No.8, April 2012 – www.ijais.org
- Washio, Shinya and Watanabe, Yodai. Security of Audio Secret Sharing Scheme Encrypting Audio Secrets with Bounded Shares. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Acoustic, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)
- Norihiro Fujita, Ryouichi Nishimura andYoiti Suzuki. 2006. “Audio secret sharing for 1-bit audio” -Acoust. Sci. & Tech. 27, 3 (2006)
- Naskar, Prabir Kr. ; Khan,Hari Narayan; Roy, Ujjal ; Chaudhuri, Ayan ; Chaudhuri, Atal. 2011. Shared Cryptography with Embedded Session Key for Secret Audio. Published by International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 26– No.8, July 2011
- Desmedt, Y. and Hou, S. and Quisquater, J.J.: Cerebral Cryptography. Workshop on information hiding, Preproceedings, April 15-17, 1998, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Lin, C. C., Laih, C. S., Yang, C. N., ”New Audio Secret Sharing Schemes With Time Division Technique”,J.ofIn- formation Science and Engineering, 19, pp. 605-614, 2003
- Norihiro Fujita, Ryouichi Nishimura, “Audio secret sharing for 1-bit audio”, Research Institute of Electrical Communication, Acoust. Sci. & Tech. 27, 3, 2006.
- R.Gnanajeyaraman, K.Prasadh , Dr.Ramar, “ Audio encryption using higher dimensional chaotic map”, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 2, May 2009.
- R Sridevi, Dr. A Damodaram, Dr. Svl.Narasimham, “Efficient Method Of Audio Steganography By Modified Lsb Algorithm And Strong Encryption Key With Enhanced Security”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 2009.
- Yusuf Adriansyah, “Simple Audio Cryptography”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information technology, Institute Teknologi Bandung,Ganesha Bandung, 40132, Indonesia, 29 April 2010.
- Zamani M., Ahmad R.B., Manaf A.B.A., Zeki A.M., 2013. “An Approach to Improve the Robustness of Substitution Techniques of Audio Steganography”, in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, ICCSIT pp: 5-9, 2009.
ACOUSTIC AND HARDWARE-BASED CRYPTANALYSIS :
- Daniel Genkin, Adi Shamir and Eran Tromer, 2013. "RSA Key Extraction via Low-Bandwidth Acoustic Cryptanalysis". Cryptology ePrint Archive: Report 2013/857. Online publication at Technion and Tel Aviv University. Here.
- Daniel Genkin, Lev Pachmanov, Itamar Pipman and Eran Tromer, 2015. "Stealing Keys from PCs using a Radio: Cheap Electromagnetic Attacks on Windowed Exponentiation". Here
- Michael Backes, Markus Durmuth, Sebastian Gerling, Manfred Pinkal, Caroline Sporleder. “Acoustic Side-Channel Attacks on Printers”. http://bit.ly/1UzN5k3
- PhD Thesis: "Hardware-based Cryptanalysis" by Eran Tromer, supervised by Adi Shamir (2007). http://bit.ly/1Pqg1Mv
- Ahmad, D. and P. Mohammad, 2008. Adaptive digital audio steganography based on integer wavelet transform. Circ. Syst. Signal Process., 27: 247-2590.
- Ahmad, D. and P. Mohammad 2009. Adaptive and Efficient Audio DataHiding Method in Temporal Domain. International Conference on Information and Communication Systems.
- Gopalan K., 2004. Cepstral Domain Modification of Audio Signals for Data Embedding-Preliminary Results. Proceeding of 16th Annual Symposium on Electronic Imaging--Security, Steganography and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents VI, San Jose, CA, January.
- Gurvinder, S., S.K. Dey, S. Dubey and S. Katiyal, 2009. Increasing the efficiency of Echo Hiding Digital Audio Steganography. 4th National Conference, INDIACom-2010 Computing for National Development, Bharati Vidya peeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management, New Delhi.
- Kekre, H.B., A. Archana R. Swarnalata and A. Uttara, 2010. Information hiding in audio signals. Int. J. Comput. Appl., 7(9).
- Mazdak, Z., A.M. Azizah, B.A. Rabiah, M.Z. Akram and A.., Shahidan, 2009. A genetic-algorithm-based approach for audio steganography. World Acad. Sci. Eng., Technol., 52: 360-363.
- Nedeljko, C. and S.A. Tapio, 2005. Increasing robustness of lsb audio steganography by reduced distortion lsb coding. J. Universal Comput. Sci. 11(1): 56-65.
- Samir, K.B. Tuhin, U.P. and Ra., Avishek, 2011. A robust audio steganographic technique based on phase shifting and psycho-acoustic persistence of human hearing ability. Int. J. Comput. Corporate Res., 1(1).
- Sami, K.B. and D. Biswajita, 2011. Higher LSB layer based audio steganography technique, IJECT, 2(4).
- Sridevi, R., A. Damodaram and S.V.L. Narasimham, 2005. Efficient method of audio steganography by modified LSB algorithm and strong encryption key with enhanced security. J. Theor. Appl. Inf. Technol., 769-771.
- Roman V. Yampolskiy. Department of Computer Engineering and Computer Science Speed School, University of Louisville Louisville, KY USA
- O. Kurtuldu and N. Arica, "A new steganography method using image layers," in Computer and Information Sciences, 2008. ISCIS '08. 23rd International Symposium on, 2008, pp. 1-4.
L. Xiangyang, L. Bin, L. Fenlin, "A Dynamic Compensation LSB Steganography Resisting RS Steganalysis," in SoutheastCon, 2006. Proceedings of the IEEE, 2006, pp. 244-249.
- Provos, N. (2001). Scanning USENET for Steganography. from http://niels.xtdnet.nl/stego/usenet.php
- M. Shirali-Shahreza, "Steganography in MMS," in Multitopic Conference, 2007. INMIC 2007. IEEE International, 2007, pp. 1-4.
- Nishith Sinha, Anirban Bhowmick, B. Kishore. (2015)“Encrypted Information Hiding using Audio Steganography and Audio Cryptography”. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 112 – No. 5, February 2015
- S. Das, B. Bandyopadhyay and S. Sanyal, “Steganography and Steganalysis: different approaches”, Cornell University Library, 2011.
- Wang H and Wang S, “Cyber warfare: Steganography vs. Steganalysis”, Communications of the ACM, vol. 47, no. 10, 2004
- Unik Lokhande, A. K. Gulve, “Steganography using Cryptography and Pseudo Random Numbers”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 96– No.19, June 2014
- Komal Patel, Sumit Utareja, Hitesh Gupta, “Information Hiding using Least Significant Bit Steganography and Blowfish Algorithm”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 63– No.13, February 2013
- Md. Shafakhatullah Khan, V.Vijaya Bhasker, V. Shiva Nagaraju, “An Optimized Method for Concealing Data using Audio Steganography”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 33– No.4, November 2011
- NAKAJIMA, Mizuho and YAMAGUCHI, Yasushi "EXTENDED VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY FOR NATURAL IMAGES". Web source: http://bit.ly/1Cw18SC. Last visited 1, July 2015.
- Naor, M., Shamir, A.: Visual cryptography. In Advances in Cryptology — Eurocrypt ’94, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science 950) (May 9–12, 1995). A. D. Santis, Ed. Springer-Verlag pp. 1–12
- P.A. Eisen and D.R. Stinson, Threshold Visual Cryptography Schemes With Specified Whiteness Levels of Reconstructed Pixels, Designs, Codes and Cryptography, volume 25, pp 15-61, 2002.
- M. Naor and A. Shamir, Visual Cryptography, Advances in Cryptology - EUROCRYPT '94, A. De Santis (Ed.), volume 950 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, pp 1-12, 1995.
- S. Droste, New Results on Visual Cryptography, in CRYPTO '96, Lecture Notes in Computer Science vol. 1109, pages 401-415. SpringerVerlag, 1996.
- G. Ateniese, C. Blundo, A. De Santis, and D.R. Stinson, Constructions and Bounds for Visual Cryptography, in proc. 23rd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, F.M. auf der Heide and B. Monien (Ed.), volume 1099, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, pp 416-428, 1996.
- C. Chang, M.-S. Hwang, and T.-S. Chen, “A new encryption algorithm for image cryptosystems,” Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 83–91, 2001. - - K. D. Rao, K. P. Kumar, and P. V. M. Krishna, “A new and secure cryptosystem for image encryption and decryption,” IETE Journal of Research, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 165–171, 2011.
- W. Kasprzak and A. Cichocki, “Hidden image separation from incomplete image mixtures by independent component analysis,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, vol. 2, pp. 394–398, Vienna, Austria, 1996.
- W. Ran-Zan, "Region Incrementing Visual Cryptography," Signal Processing Letters, IEEE, vol. 16, pp. 659-662, 2009.
- R. Lukac and K. N. Plataniotis, "Colour image secret sharing," Electronics Letters, vol. 40, pp. 529-531, 2004.
- J. Cai, "A Short Survey on Visual Cryptography Schemes." 2004
- George Abboud, Jeffrey Marean, Roman V. Yampolskiy: Steganography and Visual Cryptography in Computer Forensics Oakland, CA, USA May 20, 2010 to May 20, 2010 ISBN: 978-0-7695-4052-8 pp: 25-32
- Yambem Jina Chanu, Kh. Manglem Singh, Themrichon Tuithung, “Image Steganography and Steganalysis: A Survey”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 52– No.2, August 2012
- V. Lokeswara Reddy, A Subramanyam , P Chenna Reddy, “A Novel Approach for Hiding Encrypted Data in Image, Audio and Video using Steganography”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 69– No.15, May 2013
SPEECH / AUDIO SCRAMBLING AND SPEECH ENCRYPTION:
- H. J. Beker and F. C. Piper, Secure Speech Communications, Academic Press, London, UK, 1985.
- D. P. W. Ellis (2010). Time-domain scrambling of audio signals in Matlab", web resource: http://bit.ly/1MoQQqp
- Q.H. Lin, F.-L. Yin, T.-M. Mei, and H. Liang, “A blind source separation based method for speech encryption,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1320–1328, 2006.
- H Li, Z Qin, XP Zhang, LP Shao, An n-dimensional space audio scrambling algorithm based on random matrix. J. Xi’an Jiaotong Univ. 44(4), 13–17 (2010)
- D. Ellis and K.S. Lee (2004). "Minimal-Impact Audio-Based Personal Archives", First ACM workshop on Continuous Archiving and Recording of Personal Experiences CARPE-04, New York, Oct 2004, pp. 39-47.
- H Li, Z Qin, Audio scrambling algorithm based on variable dimension spaces, in International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems, ed. by 1st edn. (West Bengal, India, 2009), pp. 316–319
- Lee, Lin-Shan and Chou, Ger-Chih (1984). A New Time Domain Speech Scrambling System Which Does Not Require Frame Synchronization. IEEE Journal of Selected Areas in Communications.
- B. Goldburg, S. Sridharan, and E. Dawson, “Design and cryptanalysis of transform-based analog speech scramblers,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 735–744, 1993.
- Li Zeng, Xiongwei Zhang, Liang Chen, Zhangjun Fan, Yonggang Wang EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing 2012, 2012:257 (28 December 2012)
- D S Anjana , Kuriakose Minu. Frequency Speech Scrambler based on Hartley Transform and OFDM Algorithm. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887). Volume 61– No.8, January 2013
- Ehsani, M.S. and Borujeni, S.E. (2002). Fast Fourier transform speech scrambler. Proceedings of The First International IEEE Symposium on Intelligent Systems, Vol. 1, pp. 248 - 251
- Y. Minagawa-Kawai, H. van der Lely, F. Ramus, Y. Sato, R. Mazuka, and E. Dupoux (2010).
"Optical Brain Imaging Reveals General Auditory and Language-Specific Processing in Early Infant Development",
Cereb. Cortex, advance access, 2010.
- Mitchell, C.J.; Piper, F.C (1985). A classification of time element speech scramblers. Journal of the Institution of Electronic and Radio Engineers, Vol. 55, pp. 391 - 396.
- E Del Re, R Fantacci, D Maffucci, A new speech signal scrambling method for secure communications: theory, implementation, and security evaluation. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. 7(4), 474–480 (1989)
- Woo, Raymond W. and Leung, Cyril (1997). A New Key Generation Method for Frequency-Domain Speech Scramblers, IEEE Transactions on Communications, VOL. 45, NO. 7, July 1997, pp. 749-752.
- A. Matsunaga, K. Koga, and M. Ohkawa, “Analog speech scrambling system using the FFT technique with high-level security,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 540–547, 1989.
- Sakurai, K. Koga, K. Muratani, T. (1984). A Speech Scrambler Using the Fast Fourier Transform Technique. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 2, pp. 432-442.
- F.L. Ma, J. Chen, and Y.-M. Wang, “Wavelet transform-based analogue speech scrambling scheme,” Electronics Letters, vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 719–721, 1996.
- L Nan, S Yanhong, Z Jiancheng, An audio scrambling method based on Fibonacci transformation. J. North China Univ. Technol. 16(3), 8–11 (2004)
- V Senk, VD Delic, VS Milosevic, A new speech scrambling concept based on Hadamard matrices. IEEE Signal Process. Lett. 4(6), 161–163 (1997)
L.J. Sheu, H.-S. Chiou, and W.-C. Chen, “A semi-one time pad using blind source separation for speech encryption,” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, no. 8, 2011.
- S. M. H. Alwahbani and E. B. M. Bashier, “Speech scrambling based on chaotic maps and one time pad,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing, Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICCEEE '13), pp. 128–133, August 2013.
L. J. Sheu, “A speech encryption using fractional chaotic systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 65, no. 1-2, pp. 103–108, 2011.
- G. Manjunath and G. V. Anand, “Speech encryption using circulant transformations,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME '02), vol. 1, pp. 553–556, 2002.
- X.-R. Cao and R. Liu, “General approach to blind source separation,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 562–571, 1996. B. Schneier, Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms and Source Code in C, John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
- A.Srinivasan, P.Arul Selvan: “A Review of Analog Audio Scrambling Methods for Residual Intelligibility”. Innovative Systems Design and Engineering www.iiste.org ISSN 2222-1727 ISSN 2222-2871 (Online) Vol 3, No 7, 2012
CRYPTOGRAPHY MANUALS, MATHS AND COMPUTING:
- Poole, William. 2011. A late sicteenth-Century Cryptographic al tratise: JACOBUS COLIUS'S 'TRACTATUS DE FICTIS CHARACTERIBUS' (1584–86). Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes, Vol. 74 (2011), pp. 213-239.
- Pesic, Peter. 1997. Secrets, Symbols, and Systems: Parallels between Cryptanalysis and Algebra, 1580-1700. Source: Isis, Vol. 88, No. 4 (Dec., 1997), pp. 674-692. Published by: The University of Chicago Press on behalf of The History of Science Society.
- Clagett, Marshall. 1987. Computer-Generated Hieroglyphs. Source: Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society, Vol. 131, No. 2 (Jun., 1987), pp. 197- 223 Published by: American Philosophical Society
- Ellison, Katherine. 2011. Millions of Millions of Distinct Orders: Multimodality in Seventeenth-Century Cryptography Manuals. Vol. 14, (2011) (pp. 1-24)
- Stinson, Douglas R. 1995. Cryptography Theory and Practice. Published by CRC Press, Inc
- Menezes, Alfred J. ; van Oorschot Paul C. and Vanstone, Scott A. 1996. Handbook of Applied Cryptography. Published by CRC Press ISBN: 0-8493-8523-7 October 1996, 816 pages
- Nishanth Chandran, Vipul Goyal, Ryan Moriarty, Rafail Ostrovsky: Position Based Cryptography, Department of Computer Science, UCLA. SIAM J. Comput., 43(4), 1291–1341. (51 pages). 2014, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Behrouz A. Forouzan, “Cryptography and Network Security” special Indian Edition 2007, Tata McGraw- Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi.
- Milone, Mark G. 2002. Hacktivism: Securing the National Infrastructure. Source: The Business Lawyer, Vol. 58, No. 1 (November 2002), pp. 383-413 Published by: American Bar Association.
- Revolution or evolution? Information Security 2020. Web source: http://bit.ly/1KYpOpG. Last visited 1, July 2015
- CLUE cybersecurity research database by Tom Illube. Web source: http://bit.ly/1zXjGJ3 Last visited 1, July 2015
- A Roadmap for Cybersecurity Research. Homeland Security. 2009. Web source: http://1.usa.gov/1K15LUn. Last visited 1, July 2015
- CYBERSECURITY Research and innovation for a more secure Britain. Web source: http://bit.ly/1Mni11V. Last visited 1, July 2015
- Van Zoonen, L. 2014. What do users want from their future means of Identity Management? Web source: http://bit.ly/1HnjmUY. Last visited 1, July 2015
- Secure SoC Manufacturing: Foundation for a Connected World. Web source: http://bit.ly/1KYx7gZ. Last visited 1, July 2015
- Donohue, Laura K. 2006. Anglo-American Privacy and Surveillance. Source: The Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology (1973-), Vol. 96, No. 3 (Spring, 2006), pp. 1059-1208